Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Me and My Daddy!

I'm so thankful for every moment I get to spend time with my Dad. Today my Dad was my "shopping buddy". First we had lunch at Subway. Then we made our way to North Star Mall. My Dad helped me out with Moriah (Joslyn and Allison are back with their Dad this week). While I went into the different stores and tried clothes on, my Dad would sit on the benches with Moriah. One store I went into (Victoria's Secret) I spent way to much time(and money). I came out and saw my Dad holding Moriah. He was a little upset, "What took you so long? Here take her! I had one heck of a time trying to get her out of the stroller, but I finally figured it out"! Then we were on our way. My Dad and I went to the Cheese Cake Factory before we left the mall. We stopped at HEB Grocery Store and headed home. Now I'm back to laundry.

2 comments:

Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah B Smith said...

I am on abby's computer and I didn't realize that her name was saved in here.. anyways.. I wanted to say what a great picture of pops.. love you girl so happy to talk with you the other day..