Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Season!

Last Christmas was a really lonely Christmas for Joslyn, Allison and I. I was not much in the Christmas spirit. You see last year was the very first time I had Christmas without my parents. Joslyn, Allison and I were only able to to see my parents via webcam (which is better than not seeing my parents at all, so I really should not complain). Last Christmas Moriah was just a little bump in my belly and Philip was in Iraq. I am thankful Joslyn, Allison and I had each other.
This Christmas Season is and will be so much better than last year. Philip and Moriah are both here with us. The only blessing that could make this Christmas better would be having my parents here with us!

1 comments:

Sarah B. SMITH said...

So happy that you are all together celebrating the birth of Jesus together!