On Saturday our family drove about an hour and a half to the Nurnberg Zoo. I packed a lunch for every one and we had a nice picnic lunch just outside of the zoo.
Sunday the girls and I went to church (still praying that Philip will join us for church again) Because of the Labor day weekend Sunday School was not offered :( After church we came home and had lunch. Moriah and I laid down for a nap while Joslyn and Allison went outside to play with their friends. At about 7pm we all went out to eat with our friends, Kim and Jarrad. They are expecting their first baby in about 4 months!!
Monday was a really relaxing day. The Joslyn and Allison spent the day outside with their friends. Philip and I took Moriah to her to play at one of the parks in our neighborhood. She really enjoys climbing up the slide and then sliding down the slide all by herself! She is getting so BIG!!
Daddy wanted to slide down the slide with Moriah ( he really does not fit on this slide)






1 comments:
I started laughing and then I heard your giggle Denise. I loved how she lowered her sunglasses to see something. Hilarious Moriah, you are so cute, already climbing back up slides.
Post a Comment