This weekend involved a lot of friends sleeping over at our house! Friday night Joslyn had 2 friends sleep-over. Joslyn had a lot of fun. Lots of giggles, food and memories! We ordered pizzas for dinner. Allison also had her good friend spend the night on Friday. They played a dancing game on the Wii, watched a movie, and giggled themselves to sleep in Allison's room!
Saturday morning I made pancakes for all 6 girls (including Moriah). I took Allison, her friend and Moriah to the indoor swimming pool. We swam for about an hour and a half. After swimming I had plans to take Allison and her friend to the movies and have Moriah take a nap at home with Philip. Unfortunately the movie that I thought was playing at the theater, Rango is not showing until next weekend. The girls were a bit disappointed as was I. So we came home and Allison played outside with her friend.
Joslyn spent all day outside with her friends on Saturday. I gave the girls permission to walk to the food court and have lunch together.
Allison and Joslyn had a great weekend with their friends (Moriah enjoyed the attention from all of the girl's too)!
Monday, March 14, 2011
Fun times with Friends!
Posted by Denise at 11:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment