Sunday, October 19, 2008

Feeling more like home


We recieved all our household goods last Monday. We are almost completely done unpacking all the boxes (I think we only have 1 or 2 more boxes and we will be completely done!) Allison's bed has some screws that are missing, but Philip was able to improvise and her bed is up. As we began unpacking Joslyn asked,"where's our couch"! I called the moving company and they told me to get a hold of the packing company in the states. Well low and behold our couch is still in storage at Ft. Hood in Texas. I have no clue how a huge couch was missed. WE should receive it sometime in November I hope!One of my favorite lamps is broken, Joslyn's raido is broken as well as the steam cleaner I have to clean my floors, so I'm back to using a mop and bucket again! It could have been worse. We will get reimbursed for all our losses.
Well I'm off to do more laundry! Have a good day!

0 comments: