Friday, February 20, 2009

Our Baby, Baby Girl

Philip and I have finally decided on a name and since I have posted her name everywhere (Myspace, Facebook, email, Flickr, her nursery) I can't change my mind. Well I guess I could, but I'm not. Her name is Moriah Faith Windhorst. Philip and I were going to spell her name Mariah, but when I realized how it was spelled in the bible - Genesis 2:22, I wanted to change the spelling to Moriah.
I like the word Faith as her middle name because I would like it to be a reminder to her to always have Faith in God and she will carry that Faith wherever she goes and whatever she does. (Philip, the girls and I all have middle names from the bible as well. Philip Joseph, Denise Joy, Joslyn Trinity, Allison Mary)
When I suggested her first and middle name to Philip he really liked it and just stuck with it. He spread the news quickly to his side of the family.
I am 32 weeks pregnant. My back hurts so much when I come from a laying down position to a standing-up position. My pants are getting tighter, but I'm trying hard not to buy more maternity pants because I know I only have about a month and a half left. Of course I can't move as quickly as I would like to especially when it comes to house chores. The baby still moves a lot. I have a video of our baby in my womb on our Flickr Site. You should be able to see her swallowing some of the amniotic fluid and a little smile too (She must have heard the Dr and I talking about her daddy).
I am still working on the nursery and as soon as its done I will post pictures up!

1 comments:

Sarah B. SMITH said...

i just love looking at your blog all the time.. I have finally put more on mine as well.. so happy for you guys love you.. give me a call when you get a chance 325-574-9264.. love to chat for alittle bit