The girls had another 3 day weekend. Joslyn spent the night at her really good friend's house Thursday night. I had more room to sleep in my bed! Joslyn spent all of Friday at her friend's house. Allison and I went to the post office and mailed off all our Valentine's Day boxes. We went shopping, went out to eat and did a little more shopping before we picked Joslyn up. On Saturday the girls and I went downtown and shopped. We were looking for black boots for Joslyn but didn't have any luck. We ate at a little German restaurant and made our way to the bowling alley. Allison has been asking to go bowling. We played a couple games and came home. We were all ready for bed. This morning we went to church. The sermon was okay. Today the chapel offered 2 new bible classes. I am attending a REALLY good bible study and I am so thankful. I really wasn't getting much out of church or the previous bible class, but I'm so excited and happy about the class I am in now! Thank you God! I feel like my relationship will grow stronger with Him and that's what I really need! I pray each and every Sunday gets better and better! The girls went to Sunday school as well. After church we went grocery shopping. We came home and the girls did their homework while I did laundry and cleaned the bathrooms. I think we had a good weekend and stayed busy!
Doing what we like to do best...SHOP!!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Last weekend in January
Posted by Denise at 7:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
how are the german restaurants.. do they know english? i got to talk to your mom and dad yesterday.. they all sang me happy bday from the super bowl party at the simon's.. I am hoping to be there for Tim's ordination next sunday.. miss you guys!
Post a Comment