Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Report Cards

Joslyn made all A's again! Her teacher wrote, "Joslyn's excellent work is a reflection of her fine attitude and effort. You can be extremely proud of the wonderful job you have done in raising her. It is a real pleasure to work with such a conscientious, well-mannered child!"
Oh, I'm one proud Momma!!

Allison is "developed" in all areas. For some strange reason 2nd grade is graded by either "developed" or "still developing". In the public school system Allison was given letter grades in 1st and I would have liked for her to receive number grades this year. Oh well.
Allison's teacher wrote, " Allison displays an excellent attitude toward school. She shows initiative and thinks things through for herself. Allison is well liked among her peers. She has a sense of humor we all enjoy. Allison needs to start working on her handwriting. Practicing writing smaller. Allison has 72 reading points!" I'm so proud of Allison!

I recieved a very nice blouse from my mom. Thank you mom! I really, really like it a lot and it fits really well !!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

you look great denise! good job girls!