The girls had Friday off for Parent/Teacher conferences and the teachers had a work day. The girls and I just stayed home all day and did a few chores around the house. It also snowed so we bundled up and went outside, but the snow flurries quickly turned into heavy rain drops so we came back inside. Saturday we finished up our Valentine's Day shopping and shopped for my mom's birthday which is on the 13th of February. I can't tell you what we got her because she reads my blogs! We went to a birthday party at our neighbor's house. The party was over at 4pm but a couple of us stayed until 6pm talking about our summer plans, Valentine's Day plans, our husbands and so on. I'm ready for this week to begin. The sooner this week begins the sooner it ends and February begins!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
4 Day Weekend
Posted by Denise at 6:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment