Yesterday we slept in. When I say we slept in, we didn't wake up until 11:30am! We were TIRED! The girls and I had pancakes, sausage links and bacon for brunch. We took down ALL the Christmas decorations in the house and all the Christmas lights outside as well as the Christmas tree. I was ready to take it all down. I felt like the decorations were taking over the house. I finally have my house back! We stayed in our pj's all day! The girls and I were able to get on the web cam with my mom. We also watched the New Years day parade on TV. After dinner we pulled out the Monopoly game and played Monopoly for a couple hours and decided Joslyn had won. She had the most property and more money than Allison and I. I can't belive Christmas vacation is only 2 days away from being over. It really did fly by! I'm going to miss the girls when they go back to school. Well tomorrow is laundry day and depending on the weather we may or may not go bowling or we may wait until Sunday afternoon to go bowling.
Our house without the Christmas tree up...so much more room!
A little snow falling outside, it will probably melt by tomorrow morning or afternoon
Friday, January 2, 2009
First Day of 2009!
Posted by Denise at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment