Sunday, January 11, 2009

Shopping

This evening the girls pulled out their piggy banks and began counting their money. They wanted me to take them to the store so they could buy a birthday gift for my birthday. we put on our jackets and the girls grabbed their purses. We went to the PX. It was different. Usually my mom or Philip would take the girls shopping for my birthday. We went to the perfume section of the store and I gave the girls some ideas of what I would like. I also strongly suggested the girls stay under $10. While they we looking I stepped a few steps away into the clothing section. When they were finally done, the girls came to me with their presents behind their backs and told me they were ready to check out. I watched from a distance as they paid for my presents with their own money. It was the cutest thing ever! On the way home the girls told me they both went over $10, but they know I will really like the gifts. They are sooo sweet, I love it!! When we came home, Philip was online "buzzing" us on yahoo messenger, so we were able to talk to him for a bit. Well its about that time for us to go to bed and begin another week of school...Good night!

0 comments: