The girls had a 3 day weekend. Friday Allison went to a friends house for a sleep over. I was so nervous. She has never spent the night at a friends house before. I checked with her so many times to make sure she really wanted to go to her friend's house. I made sure she had her bath before she went. Joslyn and I picked her up Saturday eager for a full report of her first sleep over. Allison admitted to us that she was scared and cried a bit. She was so happy to be home and back in momma's bed Saturday night!
We went to our neighbor's birthday party on Saturday night. I met the girls P.E coach at the party, he was there with his family and he told me that I had really great girls and how well behaved they are! We also were able to talk to my mom on the web cam!!
Sunday the girls and I went to church and came home to enjoy a relaxing afternoon at home.
Today- Monday the girls and I went shopping for Valentine's Day cards. We wanted to get good cards before they all disappear. I needed to quickly get one for my hubby, most of the husbands are deployed so the Husband's cards would be the first to go. (All the Daddy cards are already gone). We ate dinner at the food court. We had planned on going bowling but when we arrived at the bowling alley, we discovered it was closed in honor of MLK. So the girls and I came home and we made brownies and worked on our Valentine's day cards! Well its time for us to go to bed, good night!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Martin Luther King Weekend
Posted by Denise at 8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment