Yesterday I turned 29! I feel a little old just saying my age now. Joslyn and Allison went to school, I stayed home most of the day and just relaxed. I went to the post office and my parents birthday present arrived right on time! I went to the commissary and picked out a red velvet cake mix. When the girls came home they did their homework and when they finished Joslyn and Allison began making my cake for me. While the cake was cooling the girls and I went to eat at Popeye's for dinner (I didn't want to cook on my birthday and I'm not familiar with very many restaurants around town so we just stuck with American fast food) We came home and the girls decorated my cake, sang happy birthday to me and I opened presents! Joslyn gave me an aromatherapy bath set (I tried it out last night and its GREAT!) Allison gave me lotion, body spray, and a massage tool! They both made the sweetest birthday cards I almost cried reading the notes the girls wrote! My parents gave me 2 great books, The Purpose Driven Life and Next Door Savior by Max Lucaedo. I can't wait to begin reading them! They also sent me a baby book. Thanks mom, I really didn't want a German baby book, and they sent me very pretty jewelry! Joslyn and Allison made it a point not to fight with each other all day and they did great!! This was really a wonderful birthday and I'm so blessed to have my girls here with me to celebrate my birthday with! The sun was shining bright all day and not a cloud in the sky...God was celebrating my birthday with me too!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
My 29th Birthday!
Posted by Denise at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
thanks for sharing!you don't feel so far away with this blog
Post a Comment