Today was the the girl's last day of 2nd and 4th grade! I was able to take one last picture of Joslyn and her friends at school, but I wasn't able to catch up with Allison. They had a fun-filled day!
I also received Moriah's swing in the mail today. So far she really likes it and I am able to do more around the house, while Moriah is entertained in her swing.
Yesterday I finally tried a new recipe! Joslyn has been dying for me to cook ribs, and I would always tell her we would have to wait until Philip came home so he could B-B-Que the ribs because I have no idea how to cook ribs. Well Wednesday I found a really good recipe on the Food Network website. It is Melt-In-Your-Mouth Barbecued Ribs by Robin Miller (I wish we would get the Food Network channel on cable over here, but we don't...I miss it a lot!) I tried it out yesterday and my little "food critics" Joslyn and Allison gave it 2 thumbs up!! I'm going to have to keep this recipe and use it a lot more. I can't wait to cook them for Philip when he comes home too! Its so easy and the meat just falls off the bone!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Last Day of School
Posted by Denise at 6:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
ok, i so looking up that recipe denise! looks yummy! love the new pink swing too :)
Post a Comment