Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Weekend News!

I didn't have much time at all to blog this weekend so I'm just going to update you on this past weekend all in one blog. Friday we cleaned house. After cleaning, the girl's stayed out all day playing with their friends. Saturday we went to the Volksfest Platz Carnival. It is right across the street from our housing area. So we were able to walk. We went to the carnival with some friends and everyone had a blast! We spent a lot of money while we were there, yet I plan to go back to the carnival with just the girl's sometime this week again.








Sunday night we went to the movies and saw Night At The Museum Battle Of The Smithsonian. It was a good movie!



Sunday night Joslyn spent the night at her friend, Joyce's house and Joyce's little sister DaSheta spent the night over here with Allison. A fun weekend!

1 comments:

Sarah B. SMITH said...

love your blogging.. feel like we are apart of your lives!when are you coming to the states?