Joslyn and Allison made such sweet, sweet, cards for me. Allison wrote and illustrated a book for me! Joslyn went shopping with her bff and bought a beautiful gift for me. Joslyn also made some cute decorations! I will forever treasure these gifts the girls made for me. They put sooo much LOVE into everything they make for me. I can feel the love that they put into their artwork!! I tear up every time I read the notes and poems the girls give me! I love, LOVE my girls so much!
Philip surprised me with beautiful flowers and a gorgeous necklace with diamonds! I had a relaxing day. Towards the evening I sat outside in the back and had a drink with my neighbor!







3 comments:
Sounds like you had a wonderful mother's day.
I enjoy your blog. I invite you to follow mine. "Walking in the Light" - devotionsbylv.blogspot.com
http://therealtruthaboutbeingachristianwoman.blogspot.com/ Day two of my christian blog. I am learning blogger. I hope to see more of your writing...bless you. Nice family Photo!
Post a Comment