A few weeks ago Joslyn filled out an application for National Junior Honor Society at her school. Today she came home with the acceptance letter!!! I am so proud and so happy for her!! However Joslyn is not as thrilled as I am. She is not looking forward to all the responsibilities that come along with being a member- 100% participation in NJHS activities, meetings and projects. Joslyn is not sure about all that NJHS members do, but she keeps reiterating, "They do A LOT of stuff and have lots of meetings after school". I am trying to encourage Joslyn that this will look VERY good on her school records, this is a HIGH achievement and NJHS members are the "cream of the crop" at each school!
Joslyn's induction ceremony will be held on May 16th! I'm am just bursting with pride and JOY!!!
I just found this picture in my camera I guess Philip is trying to tell me something. Maybe slow down on buying shoes for Moriah?!






0 comments:
Post a Comment