I dropped Allison off at church camp this morning. Then I went to pick up some jewlery for Joslyn's Easter basket, detailed the inside of the car in preparation for our trip, laundry and now folding. Philip went to his 5pm formation and will stop at the commissary for a few last minute items (I am on the phone with him now, sending him to the PX to get a few things for Allison's and Moriah's basket too).
Joslyn called a few hours ago to let us know that she would arrive at 7:30pm. Hopefully she isn't too tired and will share some highlights of her trip. If not we can all hear about it tomorrow on our drive to Berlin! I am signing off for now. Need to charge the girls cameras, put laundry away, and PACK. Please keep us in your prayers as we travel. Happy Easter! I will be back to blogging Monday morning!
Oh and yesterday I planted flowers to hang on our balcony. I forgot to show the pictures in yesterdays post...
....they smell so good too!! Spring is here!






0 comments:
Post a Comment