Philip is my love, protector, strength, encourager, provider, pride and most of all my husband!
I am so thankful that I have such an amazing husband. I have made my fair share of mistakes. I have made some bad decisions since I've married Philip. However he still loves me and wants to share his life with me. Our marriage is not perfect. We have struggles just like every other marriage. Philip is determined and faithful and will never give up on me. I know I drive him crazy with my attitude, my hard-headed-ness, and my stubbornness. Yet he still grabs me and tells me he loves me!
Philip provides not only financially for my girls and I, he also provides spiritually and loving for us. He treats my girls as if they are his. He loves my girls with a deep passion and only wants the very best for them. I fall in love all over again everyday with this man!
I love Philip for so many reasons. He is faithful and showers me with attention. Philip treats me and my girls better than any other man I've been in a relationship with. I am so blessed to have such an amazing, strong, courageous, fearless, loving, caring man.
I know I don't express to Philip how much I appreciate him and all he does for our family...
...so Philip I love you. I'm proud of you and all you have accomplished and will accomplish in life, your career, and our family! We hit bumps along our path of marriage. Sometimes I fall in a pit, but I know you are always there for me and hold your hand out to pull me out of my pit. I love you now, forever and always!






1 comments:
how did you the background in?
Post a Comment