Tuesday, March 31, 2009

38 Weeks Pregnant with my Baby Girl

I went to the Dr today for my 38 week check-up. Everything is fine. Joslyn and Allison went with me today since my appointment was after they got out of school. They were in awe of hearing Moriah's heartbeat and hearing her move around inside the womb. The Doctor came in and showed the girls and I images of Moriah on the ultrasound computer. He says she will weigh between 7 and 8 pounds when she is born! About the same as Joslyn and Allison...thank goodness she won't weigh as much as Philip did when he was born- a whopping 10 pounds!! I have a video of her on our Flickr site. Its not as good as I thought it would be, but we only have 2 more weeks before we can see Moriah face to face!! Too excited!

0 comments: