Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Catching up to Today!

We are staying busy over here! The girls are involved in a lot of activities and I am trying to stay involved in the community as much as possible without over doing myself. I finished Moriah's Nursery! I'm 35 weeks. We're almost there!

Both Joslyn and Allison had their first soccer games this past week. (Momma's gonna brag) Joslyn was the star of the game, she made 3 goals and helped lead her team to their first win!!

This past week was also Read Across America at the elementary school. The teacher's and staff celebrated Dr. Seuss, his book, poem and his birthday all week long. On Friday the PTA provided Birthday cake for all the students during their lunch hour.


Allison spent Friday night at her friend, Jaden's house for Jaden's 8th Birthday. Then on Sunday we went to the bowling alley for Jaden's Party. Joslyn brought her friend Mia along. Joslyn and Mia bowled 3 games together. I visited with the other mom's who were at the party.


My car has been giving me problems since last August. I am so thankful my car, despite the problems it has, never broke down on me and I was still able to get around. I turned my car in last Monday and the mechanic ordered a lot of sensors for my car (550 dollars worth of sensors). The parts came in today. I turned my car back into the car car center and now I will have to pay the labor part of the bill. I am just so glad my car is getting fixed!

0 comments: