My friend's are doing this on their blogs so I decided to try it too!
On my bedside table:
The girl's library books, a book I'm still reading-The Next Door Savior, a little reading light, and my cell phone
On my TV:
CNN
On the menu for tonight:
Spaghetti. I dont have much energy to cook at all these last couple weeks, I'll be ready to cook better meals after I have this baby!
On my To Do List:
Tomorrow- Laundry day! Clean house, Dr. Appointment...the rest of the week- Bible study, PTA meeting, Soccer games, Parents come, shop for girl's Easter baskets!
New Recipe I tried last week:
I'm really not trying anything new. I'll wait until after this baby comes when I have more energy!
In the craft basket:
Nothing
Looking forward to:
having the baby this month, family coming, and the dog going back to Texas!
Homemaking Tip for this week:
set one day of the week aside just for laundry!!
Blog Post of the week:
I like reading my friends blogs, maybe one day my husband will keep a blog from down range!
Favorite photo from last week:
Last week we celebrated the 100th day of the deployment! The girl's and I went to Kessler Gym for some fun and food! This is a picture of Allison and her friend sliding down one of the bouncers. They did this over and over and over again!
Lesson learned the past few days:
Buy all the laundry detergent I need for Laundry Day on Sunday!
On my Prayer List:
My husband, My girl's(all 3 of them), Family, Friends, My faith!
Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Getting closer to Good Friday....Because Jesus shed His blood for me I am free from punishment!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Homemaker Monday
Posted by Denise at 5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
yay!!! i can't believe your baby girl will be here any day! keeping you & family in prayer-
((hugs))
Post a Comment