Last weekend the girls and I went to the movies for the first time in about 6 months. We saw the movie The Tale of Despereaux. The girls really had a good time, and enjoyed the movie. On Tuesday Joslyn and Allison were scheduled to have their first soccer practice, but we missed it. I had no idea where the practice was being held. We ran into our neighbor, who is Joslyn's coach, and he gave us directions to the soccer fields. Both Joslyn and Allison made it to Thursday nights soccer practice. They had a good time. Joslyn is very disappointed with her team however. She is the oldest and does not like playing with the little kids. There isn't much that can be done about that. I did give Joslyn the option of not playing Spring Soccer and waiting until the fall season (I plan on being in the states during summer soccer) but I think she has decided to stick it out! Yesterday I took the girls back to the theater and we saw the movie, Bedtime Stories. I know its probably been out for a while in the states and maybe even already out on DVD, we are a little behind on the shows we get over here. We like going to the movies, its fun!
Tomorrow I turn my car into the Car Care Center which is on a different base but close to ours. I am really praying that the problems with my car are able to be fixed and quickly. I hope Im not out of a car for too long. So please pray for our car situation!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Last week in February
Posted by Denise at 5:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment