I've slacked off a bit with my blogging, but I'm ready to catch you up on our lives! Last Friday Allison and her classmates traveled to Bamberg (Germany) for a study trip. I follow the buses to Bamberg and my friend Becky rode with me. Moriah came along too. The weather was awful. It was raining and cold. We saw a lot of historical buildings, had lunch in the market, did some souvenir shopping and took an hour long boat ride on the Christi down the Main River. Allison had a wonderful and fun time!
On Sunday I went to Becky's baby shower. Becky and I met in January or February of last year. Both of our husbands were deployed when we met. She was buying little outfits for Moriah before Moriah was even born. Becky is 6 months pregnant and her family is moving to Graf (another Army post here in Germany that is about 2 hours away)
Joslyn is working on her invention. I will post pictures of her invention at the Science Fair next week. Allison is working on her science project and studying mold. I will post pictures of her project as well.
Construction has begun on our street! The construction workers are fixing all the streets in our neighborhood. They are working on every other street at the moment. The workers start all the loud machinery at about 6am. They take an hour lunch and finish work for the day at 4pm. I can not wait until our street is complete! Right now we are parking our vehicles behind our building.







0 comments:
Post a Comment