Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another Day




Today was just like any other day. The girls went to school and I did some cleaning around the house. I put in my work-out DVD and walked two miles in the comfort of my living room. Boy did I work up a sweat! This is my 2nd time using this work-out DVD. Saturday was my 1st day and I had my girls as my cheerleaders and partners (it was fun and easier working out with my girls, this morning I was kind of lonely). I picked the girls up at the end of their school day and we went to the gas station to get a snack, I pulled out some money from the ATM for a birthday gift for one of Joslyn's friends (this friend of Joslyn's is practically a part of our family). We came home and did homework while eating our snacks. The girls played outside while I cooked beef fajatas. After dinner the girls decided to go outside and do some flips and gymnastics in our front yard. I joined them outside, and did a couple cartwheels myself. Baths have been taken, teeth have been brushed, books have been read and prayers have been said. Now it time for dishes to be done, more laundry to be washed, school clothes to be starched and ironed and a favorite TV show to be watched.

0 comments: