My parents came up to visit us this weekend. They came in late Thursday night and left this afternoon. We were all looking forward to their visit. The girls didn't have school on Friday so we were able to spend the whole day together. My mom and the girls took the dogs walking in the morning (my parents brought their dog, Molly). My mom came along with us while I ran a few errands, it was nice to have her along. For our evening meal Joslyn and my mom made a pancake soup-its a German dish (we're getting ready for Germany) as an appetizer and my dad and I grilled some chicken on the BBQ pit. We had a delicious dinner. This afternoon before my parents left I decided to join my mom and the girls on a walk, it was hot but nice. We stopped at the park and let the dogs run around and the girls too. My parents' visit helped to make our weekend so much more enjoyable. The next time they come up here it will be to help us move back to San Antonio (just 1 more month). (The last picture is of Philip picking up Allison...just a random picture of what he was doing while I was typing this blog)
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Wonderful Company!
Posted by Denise at 11:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment