Yesterday the girls and I went to Blora Lake. The girls took their fishing nets in hopes of catching crabs maybe even some fish if they were lucky. They spent some time walking the shore line of the lake and didn't find any water creatures. After getting use to the water (it was a bit cold and the sun wasn't out very much) the girls ventured out into the lake just to their knees. Yet they still did not find any crabs. We all decided to just sit in on the beach and make a sand castle. We were having a good time, and we had the whole beach area to ourselves. After a while a security truck pulled up along side of us and told us that our dog was not allowed on the beach so we left our sand castle and headed home with nothing in our nets but with memories in our minds! The girls and I had a great time despite their disappointment.
Monday, April 21, 2008
A CRABBY Day
Posted by Denise at 10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
yeh!!! I was so excited to see your updated blog! I had forgotten what the address of it was..and now I will not forget..very easy to remember. Love you
Post a Comment