Joslyn went to a slumber party yesterday. Allison was pretty upset that she couldn't go with her sister. I explained to Allison that we would have fun together, by ourselves. I told Allison we could go out to eat, just her and her momma! I told Allison to pick a restaurant she wanted to go to. She said, "Momma there are 3 places I want to go, Mc Donald's, Wendy's, and Chucky Cheese". I told her she had to pick the one she really, really wanted to go to and after about 3 minutes of thinking she finally picked Chucky Cheese. We went to Chucky Cheese and had a great time. Allison and I were able to talk, play games and have a great time. Just me and Allison. I really enjoyed that time alone with Allison and she enjoyed that time with me too. We came home and I told Allison to pick a movie and we would lay on my bed and watch the movie together. She picked Mary Poppins! Well, Allison fell asleep about half way through the movie and I fell asleep shortly after. I had a wonderful time. Just me and my baby girl.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
One on One time
Posted by Denise at 11:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment