What a Wonderful day! So Allison had her practice again this morning for the Christmas pageant she will participate in on Christmas Eve. While Allison was off practicing being an Angel (like she needed any practice with that!)Joslyn and I were out and about, shopping at different stores and running a couple errands.
We picked Allison up and continued with some shopping, came home, had lunch and then Allison and I laid down for a 30 minute nap. Joslyn played a game on the computer. When Allison and I woke up we put on all our winter gear...hats, gloves, sweaters and jackets! We got in the car and headed downtown to the Schweinfurt Christmas Market. Joslyn and Allison brought their own money (Euro) and we began to walk around and admire the different booths. There were carousel's, pony rides, (neither of which the girls wanted to ride) lots of food, hot chocolate, wine, music, carriage rides and lots of cute things to buy! The girls had a few people in mind whom they wanted to buy for, but didn't really find anything interesting enough. I found a booth that had sooo many different cookie cutters so I let the girls pick out a few. Joslyn had a white chocolate covered banana and Allison had chocolate covered strawberries. After about an hour and a half the girls and I were ready to go home and defrost! Our feet and noses were frozen! It was a fun little experience and now we can say we've been to a German Christmas Market!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
German Christmas Market!
Posted by Denise at 11:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
i love your blogging denise!! tim has just been gone 2 days and i'm in awe of what a busy mom you are :)
so happy to see more fun pictures.. those girl are going to be the best big sisters and you will continue to be a great mom!!!
Post a Comment