We have had our Christmas decorations up since Thanksgiving. We wanted Philip to be here with us when we put the Christmas tree up. Philip and the girls did the wonderful job of decorating the entire tree while I handed the ornaments out! So here is a picture of our pretty Christmas tree! Philip also decorated our balcony and made little adjustments so I don't even have to go outside to turn the lights off and on. This Christmas will be so different from any other Christmas. Philip won't be here with us to celebrate the holidays and we are in Germany -far from family and friends. I'm so thankful the girls are here with me and I know we will have a wonderful Christmas, just the three of us! Happy Holidays!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
It's Christmas Time!
Posted by Denise at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment