Yesterday Allison complained of a stomach ache. I told her to lay down on the bed. I plugged in the heat pad, set it on low heat and placed it on her tummy. She laid down only for a few minutes and ran to the bathroom. She made it to the toilet...she threw-up and had diarrhea. I drew a warm bath for her and had her lay down in the warm water and placed a cold cup of water on the side wall of the bathtub. Of course we didn't make it to church.
I had everything all planned out. After church we would go grocery shopping, stop at the store to pick a present out for the girls dad and half-sister for Christmas and come home. Well that didn't happen so instead Allison rested in my bed, while Joslyn and I did laundry and cleaned. Allison was feeling a bit better by yesterday evening. I decided to keep Allison home from school today. I wanted to make certain she was over what ever she had yesterday. Today I had plans of going to the store to finish up some Christmas shopping for the girls and pick up wrapping paper (that Santa will wrap his gifts with). I could not do this of course because I had Allison with me. We did however make it to the school to pick- up her homework. I had a lot of plans but none of this mattered to me. All I was focused on was Allison and her health! Allison is doing MUCH better today and is most definitely back to the energetic, happy old Allison! I am so thankful she is feeling her normal self again, I missed her!
Monday, December 15, 2008
I missed my Allison
Posted by Denise at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
so happy you are better allison!!
Post a Comment