Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday and cookies!

What a day! Allison and I woke up early this morning and had cinnamon rolls for breakfast. At 10am I had to drop Allison off at the Chapel for rehearsal (Allison is going to be an angel in the Christmas Eve pageant at our chapel). Then I had to pick Joslyn up from her sleep-over at her friend's house. After a wonderful visit, Joslyn and I had to pick Allison up from the Chapel. We then made our way to the school to browse the craft fair and flea market. There were a lot of cute items, but nothing I really, really wanted, so we left empty-handed. I needed to make a quick run to the grocery store where we picked up a few essentials. We came home, had hot dogs for lunch and did some usual Saturday cleaning around the house. I decided it would be a good idea to let the girls make Gingerbread cookies. I bought some frosting for the girls to use for decorating their gingerbread cookies. However when it was finally time for us to make the cookies I realized that I don't know where my cookie cutters are. They could be downstairs in any one of the boxes in our storage room. I really didn't feel like going through boxes tonight. I did find one cookie cutter in my kitchen drawer- its a bear. So the girls made Christmas bears out of gingerbread cookie dough! Oh and on the last picture I posted of Allison, she is holding her Hello Kitty creation, that is what the H and K stand for on the cookie! Now we are going to top the night off with a movie Philip bought the girls before he left, "Ariel's Beginning"!





0 comments: