Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Yesterday we celebrated Mother's Day. My girls were so sweet to me! Joslyn went to the commissary on Friday, just a few days before Mother's day, with one of her friends. She took some of her allowance with her and bought a flower arrangement for me. I had no idea. I was so surprised to see the pretty flowers on the table Sunday morning! Allison made cards for me at school. They were so cute! She also brought home a little plant from school for me as well. Joslyn and Allison spent all day playing outside with their friends and Moriah slept a lot of the day, so I had a pretty relaxing afternoon! Philip bought a Mother's Day card for me while he was here for Moriah's birth (he bought the card thinking Mother's day was that next Sunday. When I told him Mother's Day wasn't until May 10th he decided to leave the card here and I would just open it on Mother's Day). Philip called me Sunday night and assured me that he had a present in the mail for me and was sorry it didn't make it to me by Mother's Day. I'm excited to see what it is! Can't wait!!

0 comments: