I emailed the little poem I shared in yesterday's blog to Philip and this was his response in an email to me...
That's really pretty baby. Thankyou. I love you and miss you so much. And you mean the world to me. Don't ever think that I want to go through this world without you next to me. You make me smile, and laugh. You touch me deeper everyday than anyone else has or ever will. You know me better than anyone on this earth. You know my bad side, and my good side. My weaknesses and my strengths. I thank you for loving me for who I am. I'll call you tonight beautiful. And I hope your enjoying our baby girl.
Love you,
Philip.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
My Husband...
Posted by Denise at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
oh! that brought tears to my eyes...
how precious!! He is so sweet with his words! just alittle not from our hubby's makes such a difference in our lives..Stay safe Philip my brother!
Post a Comment