Monday, May 18, 2009



On my bedside table:
The Next Door Savior


On my TV:
Fox News


On the Chore list:
Dinner dishes, sweep under kitchen table...Tomorrow is laundry day!


New Recipe I tried last week:
Haven't tried a new recipe

In the craft basket:
its not actually a craft...Joslyn's science project! Joslyn and her friend chose to do a project with wires, a crane and batteries...I have a BIG headache (and of course they waited to tell me and the other mom 2 days before its due) the baby was crying the magnet wasnt working...its a hot mess!

Looking forward to:
Going home this summer!


Homemaking Tip for this week:
Prayer... it gets you through anything and gives you a strengh that nothing else can!


Favorite photo from last week:
Me and my baby girl



On my Prayer List:
Alot! My prayer list is never ending...I need God for my strengh and I need Him if Im going to survive in this world...no one can do for me what God does for me!

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
"I will call on Him as long as I live, because He has turned His ear to me." Psalm116:2

0 comments: