Monday was the girls last day of school. Joslyn graduated from elementary school. Joslyn made all A's on every single report card while in elementary school! How awesome is that! Joslyn received the President's Award for Academic Excellence! She earned this award by maintaining a GPA of 90 or above for the entire school year! We are extremely proud of her!!
As I have mentioned in previous posts, Allison did not receive numeric grades in 3rd grade. She will receive numeric grades in 4th grade. Allison did very well this school year too! We went to a local German restaurant to celebrate the girl's hard work and wonderful success.(I forgot to take my camera to the restaurant) We actually walked to the restaurant. It was a very nice evening and we enjoyed dinner outside!
So we really don't have many plans for this summer. We are leaving in a few days (notice my countdown in the sidebar) on a cruise. We will also spend a few days in Venice, Italy! We are all very excited! I would like to make a trip to Berlin, Germany sometime this summer and I would also like to visit the Black Forest! Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend!






0 comments:
Post a Comment