Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's!

When the girl's came home from school today I had a different kind of snack waiting for them on the table.


They were not thrilled about the snack at all. However after they opened the bell peppers and saw the sweet surprise inside...


...they were so happy and relieved to see that the bell peppers were stuffed with Hershey Kisses! I got the cute April Fool's idea from Gourmet Mom On The Go!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That is just so cute Denise!!!! You are such a fun mom!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

How sweet! Have I told you lately that you are a great mom?

Sarah B. SMITH said...

love it Denise.. I can't wait to read your blog all the time.. I feel like we don't miss out on the girls life or yours because of your dedication to your blog.. thanks so much.. love you sister!