Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

If I were in San Antonio I would attend the service tonight at St. Paul Lutheran Church. I really like the service on Good Friday. I always walk away feeling so, so thankful and humbled by the pain and suffering our Christ endured for us. Our chapel on post does not offer a service tonight. I've decided to watch the movie The Passion of the Christ this evening.

2 comments:

Julie@comehaveapeace said...

I hope you had a sweet time reflecting on all Jesus has done for us as you watched "The Passion of Christ." So appreciate what you've shared about marriage this past week. Thanks, Denise, and Happy Resurrection Day to you!

~ Julie

Unknown said...

Hi Julie it is a blessing to sit down with God all week to get prepared for what he went through. Even though we can not fully grasp what he went through it sure makes one look to the cross when things are not going our way!!

Be blessed
Sonya