Every Tuesday is Laundry day in this house. I picked Tuesdays as our laundry day because the laundry room in the basement is not so busy. I'm finally done with ALL the laundry in this house! I am very happy that I am able to use 6 washers and 6 dryers all at one time. I don't like bringing the loads of laundry up the 32 stairs (yes I have counted the stairs). I don't like folding the clothes or hanging the clothes in the closets, nor folding sheets and towels! Thank goodness Joslyn and Allison are old enough to hang up their own clothes! I always make sure I fold the clothes and hang all our clothes in the closets as soon as I bring them up stairs. I love the end result of all the laundry in its place and I don't have to worry about it again until the following week!
Joslyn and Allison each have a Chore Chart.
Philip and I ordered both Joslyn and Allison a pre-paid debit card through our bank. We put the girls allowance on their cards every week. They each get paid $6.00 weekly. (I will have to take a picture of the girl's using their debit cards at the store, the next time they use it!) Philip made coupons on the computer one week in December '09. If they keep their rooms clean for the entire week they will get their choice of 1 coupon. They may also get a certificate. This was all Philip's GREAT idea!






1 comments:
You are such a good mom.
Post a Comment