Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Beginning of Spring Break 2010!

I didn't have my camera for a lot of the activities that we have done thus far :( The girl's Spring Break began on Thursday at 2:20 pm!! Joslyn was invited to a Spring Break Slumber Party right after school. I packed her bag while she was still at school. She came home, changed, grabbed her bag and pillow, and went to her friends house. Allison had a good friend come over and spend the night with her at our house. Philip was off on Friday so we ran some errands together. We ordered pizza for dinner, and Joslyn had her friend, Milla spend the night. Saturday we all went to a birthday party at the local swimming pool. Milla has never been to the local swimming pool, so she was so excited! After a few hours of swimming and some birthday cake we came home. Moriah stayed home with Philip while Joslyn, Milla, Allison and I walked to the carnival across the street from our neighborhood. The girl's played a few games, ate some candy and we came back home! Wish I had my camera, but it is fully charged for our next adventure!

0 comments: