Friday, March 26, 2010

Fantastic Friday!


The weather was really nice this morning. I would say it was in the 60's. Joslyn's friend Melia lives across the street from us. Melia comes over every morning to pick up Joslyn. Then Joslyn and Melia walk to Mia's house and pick her up. They all 3 walk to school together.  Allison was still eating breakfast when Joslyn and Melia left for school this morning. As Allison was putting on her sweater and backpack, she asked me if I would walk to school with her. Since Philip was home, Moriah was asleep and the weather was nice I was happy to walk to school with Allison. We talked about what we had planned for this weekend, we talked about her teacher (Allison knew her teacher would be absent today and she wondered who her substitute would be). I enjoyed walking with Allison and as the weather warms up I will plan to walk with her to school more often (when Philip is home and able to stay with Moriah while she sleeps)



I was unloading the dishwasher when the phone rang. I went to go grab the phone and walked back into the kitchen, this is what I saw...
... I had to quickly get my camera! Moriah is climbing into and onto EVERYTHING! She has learned how to open up cabinet doors too! I'm thinking about getting a baby gate for our kitchen entrance.
It's Friday so I get the day off from cooking! We're having pizza and a movie. Not sure what movie we will watch tonight. Moriah has not had a nap all day, so hopefully she will be in her crib asleep when we start the movie. Happy Friday!

0 comments: