Every night before I go to my bed I always take one last look at all my girl's. I make sure they are covered nice and snug under their blankets. I take the book Joslyn falls asleep with and I return it back to her backpack. I take the dsi game Allison was playing before she fell asleep and return it to the charger. I check on Moriah, turn the volume on classical music that plays in her cd player. Last night I had the desire to take a picture of all 3 sleeping sweethearts! I stood over each girl and just stared at them for a few seconds. I thanked God for the comfy, warm bed each of my girl's has. I thanked God for each room my girl's have. So many children go to bed each night without a bed to sleep on, with out a blanket to keep them warm or a pillow to lay their head on. We are truly beyond blessed! Praise God for his many, many blessings!
Matthew 19:14
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Sweetheart Sleep
Posted by Denise at 7:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
loved those pictures.. and love that you are blogging again.. so true.. i check on them the same way.. aj tends to sleep with me sometimes when gabe is gone.. since him and I are still both sick right now
what a sweet blog post! i do the same thing beforei go to bed...it's nice to have a moment to just reflect on our babies while the sleep.
you are such a good mommy!
Post a Comment