
It is so special to me when Philip and I are able to spend time together each night alone. We usually watch a movie together (Last night we watched a scary movie) I look forward to spending time with Philip each and everyday. I know Philip looks forward to laying down in bed with me, and spending time with me every night too. I think that is very important for our marriage! I am also so very thankful and blessed that Philip enjoys taking family trips and traveling, especially since we live here in Europe. Philip planned an awesome vacation for us this past winter to Paris, France! He planed the whole trip while he was in Iraq. Now Philip is planning a vacation for us this Spring Break as well as this summer. Philip always jokes that it's hard to move his "Army of Girl's" while we're on vacation, yet he still braves the adventure with all of us in tow!
(took a quick picture with my man while he looks for good deals online for vacation packages)
Monday, March 22, 2010
Marriage Monday *Quaility Time
Posted by Denise at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Love this! I am a huge believer in spouse time! We are going on 14 years and we have 5 kids...the one thing I never miss is date night!
Love the picture!
Post a Comment