When the girl's left for school this morning I did not crawl back into bed. I went straight to the shower instead. I woke Moriah up at 8:15, put a cute outfit on her and fed her breakfast. I made it to the Wednesday morning weekly bible study at the chapel. I was late (of course). I missed the opening group devotions. However I made it in time for snacks and was able to greet friends before we split into our small groups. We just began a new study. For the next few weeks we will study and discuss Intimate Issues 21 Questions Christian Women Ask About Sex.
Sounds like it will be a good study and the book looks really good too. I am excited about this topic and being able to listen and share with so many other women in my community. There were almost 30 women in today's bible study class! That is a lot more than I have seen since I've been here (Aug. 2008)! I will share what I learn as we get deeper into the study! Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Wednesday Moring Bible Study
Posted by Denise at 12:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment