Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Not Much Going on Today

I don't have much planned for today. I am going to the commissary to get some ingredients I need for dinner tonight. Italian Herb Chicken in the crock pot. I am thinking about maybe running my car through the car wash. However I looked on weatherchannel.com and we may have a snow shower on Saturday. So I'm not sure if I will wash my car or wait until next week. This week is Dr. Seuss Week at the girl's school. Monday was crazy hat day. Allison wore a candy corn hat and Joslyn didn't want to participate (she is at that age now). Tuesday was stripes day. Both girl's wore striped turtlenecks. Today is green day. Joslyn and Allison are wearing green shirts. Tomorrow is crazy socks day. On Friday the kids can dress like any Dr. Seuss character. Allison is all game. She wants to dress up like the character on the cover of the book The Foot Book (Thanks Susan Pennington for the book)! So later this afternoon I will run up to the kid's toy store around the corner from us and see what they have. Maybe look around for some orange pants and orange shirt. At times like these is when I especially would like to be back in the states. Here is a picture of Philip wearing his new glasses/goggles to work (the army calls it Protective Gear). We are still not sure when his promotion ceremony will happen. It will be sometime this month. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

0 comments: